- July 22, 2021
-- Many women spend hours every week blow drying and styling their hair—only to have a perfect and smooth coiffed do start frizzing the second they step outside. The reason this happens is damaged, dry, and brittle hair is more prone to standing up and sticking out from the hair's shaft. When these pesky little hairs stand up, this allows moisture to get into the hair strand causing a frizzy mane.
To help tame any hair type and texture during summer's hottest and stickiest months, the LA-based emerging beauty brand, KIMTRUE, launched a complete line of hair care products this summer that include:
- Repair Hair Mask with Macrocycstis Pyrifera comes from California's coast, contains antioxidant properties to enhance cell regeneration, and deeply hydrates every strand while restoring strength and damaged hair. This hydrating mask is available in .34-ounce packages X 15 pcs for $12.99.
- Ultra-Treatment Hair Oil is nongreasy and nourishes hair fortifying with keratin, nourishing brittle and broken color-treated tresses, and makes hair perfectly soft and smooth. This deep-penetrating formula is available in 2.70-ounce bottles for $12.99.
- Anti-Dandruff Deep Scalp Refreshing Gel Pack improves oily hair, itchy scalps, and hydrates the head to eliminate the buildup of dead skin cells that causes dandruff. This nourishing package is available in .34-ounce packages X 5 for $12.99.
- Amino Acid Shampoo with Sea Salt improves hair strength for less breakage, helps cleanse hair, and adds volume while taming frizz and flyaway strands. This shampoo is available in 16.9 ounces for $19.99.
- Seaweed Extract Hair Conditioner penetrates every strand to soften locks, reduces frizz and breakage, while nourishing every piece of hair. This lightweight formula is available in 16.9 ounces for $19.99.
Based in Los Angeles, KIMTRUE is part of KT Laboratories and is an emerging beauty brand that sells high-quality haircare and skincare products for female consumers. The company uses top-notch, cutting-edge active ingredients to formulate non-traditional, results-focused products at affordable prices. KIMTRUE takes pride in being a socially responsible company and is dedicated to helping its local community. Recently, the company donated 120 units of hand sanitizer to Westhoff Elementary School, located in Walnut, CA, and 792 units of hand sanitizer to Suzanne Middle School, located in Walnut, CA.
For more information about the company, its social responsibility initiatives, and all of its product lines, please visit http://www.KIMTRUE.com