GENESEE COUNTY, N.Y.
- July 22, 2021
-- Delta Airlines manage booking, which can also be done via Delta Airlines helpdesk, enables you to change your seat arrangement, review your reservations, request a receipt, speed up the refund process if there is any unwanted delay, make a same-day flight change, get the benefit of the frequent flyer facility, order a special meal, get a print of your ticket, send a summary of the itinerary to your parents, or export your reservation details to your Outlook calendar. This is how you can move with Delta Airlines manage booking.
- Open the official website of Delta
- You will see the My Trips icon on the upper portion of the page
- Click on this icon and get the Find Your Trip window open
- You will get three different ways as confirmation number, credit/debit card number, or ticket number to find and manage your trip
- Enter your first name, last name, and confirmation number in the case of the first option
- Enter your first name, last name, and card number in the case of the second option
- Enter your first name, last name, and ticket number in the case of the third option
- Get the chance to manage your booking
Under this rule, routing changes are not allowed to passengers. The members of Platinum, Diamond, and Gold Medallion members are allowed to get standby facility for a flight any time on the same day of their original flight. A passenger can request same-day standby within 24 hours prior to the departure time. A passenger can get the benefit of same-day standby only if the offered is not available. The change to a standby flight is only permitted based on the original ticketed paid cabin. The same-day standby Delta Airlines flights must be on the same day as the original flight. The standby flight starts from 12 am to 11:59 pm on the same day.https://www.deltaairlinereservation.com/manage-booking