How do I Reset my Epson Printer Settings?
Resetting your Epson printer to factory default settings is usually the last resort when it comes to troubleshooting, but it is often the answer to your problems.
By: Printer Support Plus
The Epson Printer Company has numerous subsidiaries worldwide & manufacturers like inkjet, laser printers, scanners, desktop computers, etc. But sometimes due to some technical glitch or because of virus the settings of the printer get corrupted & the functioning gets interrupted for a while. Now if you first want to know that because of wrong settings what all are the common causes that happen with your Epson printer. Then for that, you must go through the points that are mentioned below accordingly;
1. The first issuer could be that the Epson printer will not get the proper network for connecting with your PC.
2. The program or the command will get interrupted due to improper setting.
3. The cartridges might jam from functioning due to wrong settings.
4. Due to the wrong setting, the software might not function properly.
5. Or it could be the issue of installing the wrong software or installed software might not be running in a normal way.
Now if you are looking for the steps through which you can easily reset the settings of the Epson printer. Then there are the simple & easy steps to follow for your progress;
1. For that, you need to go to the control panel from the home button.
2. Then press the arrow button to navigate to setup & press Ok.
3. Then you will again navigate to restore & press Ok.
4. Now from the restore menu, press the arrow button to navigate all settings & press Ok.
5. Then when you see the confirmation screen press Ok.
6. The Epson printer machine will automatically initiate the reset process.
However, by following these ways you can easily know how to reset the Epson printer so that you can smoothly operate the process of resetting the Epson Printer.
Reset Epson Printer to Factory Settings: https://www.printersupportplus.com/
Printer Support Plus