News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
The Power of Marketing Automation: Strategies to Increase Sales and Brand Awareness
Marketing automation is one of the most effective digital tools for small businesses to grow sales and increase brand awareness.
By: Sociallybuzz, Inc
Automating mundane marketing activities can save time for businesses to focus on other aspects of their business, improve customer service and other business processes. Marketing automation tools are becoming more affordable and easier to use, which means any type of business can benefit from them.
The most popular marketing automation tools are:
– ActiveCampaign (We at Sociallybuzz personally use this software. I highly recommend it.)
Marketing automation can help you increase sales by driving traffic to your website, building an audience for your brand, and connecting with customers online.
Three key strategies for leveraging marketing automation to grow sales and increase brand awareness are:
-Driving traffic through marketing campaigns
-Stimulating downloads of free eBooks
– Webinars by providing a lead magnet, and/or collecting prospects' email addresses
The most important thing is that marketing campaigns are personalized with information about each customer's needs in order to be able to deliver the right message to the customer.
One of the best ways to acquire new customers is to engage with website visitors on social media or via email. However, marketing automation can't do all the work for you; it requires time and effort no matter how good you are at marketing your brand. To achieve success in this arena, customer trust and belief in your business must exist from the beginning – meaning that as soon as someone visits your site (or downloads a free offer) you need to build their confidence.
Here are 6 critical reasons why you should NOT ignore the power of marketing:
1. Automate your marketing campaigns to save time and resources
2. Utilize email automation to ensure that customers are up-to-date with new products, promotions, and discounts
3. Use social media automation to promote your business daily
4. Create an automated content calendar for blog posts, so you never have writer's block or struggle with creating quality content
5. Employ video marketing automation to create videos in bulk without the need of hiring someone else
6. Implement chatbot technology into your website to automate conversation
For more information, visit http://www.sociallybuzz.com.