News By Tag
News By Location
How do I Clean the Nozzles on my Brother Printer?
If you want to clean the nozzle of the Brother printer, you can follow some steps that we have mentioned here.
By: Printer Support Plus
Cleaning the Brother printer within a certain time period is important for its proper function and smooth running. Though, many people find it hard to do this because they don't know the steps to clean it. But, it may create a problem and reduce the overall efficiency.
If you want to clear the nozzles of the Brother printer, then you can direct some steps that we have mentioned below.
Steps to Clean the Nozzles of Brother Printer:
It consists of a total of 12 steps and may take up to thirty minutes to clean.
* First Tape the top part of the printer.
* Now, you have to remove the front display, you can do this by removing the screws. Here * You need to remove the ribbon cable gently.
* Here from the back 2 hinge screws and open it.
* Remove the support arm from the printer, make sure you are doing this gently, and then release the printer.
* Next, you have to ribbon the cable and slid it out. For this, you may have to remove the cover first, make sure that you are doing this with the proper equipment.
* Remove the panel and then wiring connectors.
* There will be 15 screws so you have to open them.
* To remove this, you have to lift up the plates and then you can remove them. At the same time, you need to remove the back paper jam cover.
* Lift the cover and put that aside.
* A clear print head should be release and it could be messy.
* Carriage, you can see it, then you can release the print head.
* The print head is visible with the nozzle, you can clear them.
Now you can see how to clean the nozzle on a Brother printer and if you are not able to do it, then don't forget to interact with the support person. There are different ways to connect to them, you can use any one of them.
How to Service Brother Printer: https://www.printersupportplus.com/
Printer Support Plus