- July 1, 2021
-- The Global Halogen Bulbs Market accounted for US$ 9.1billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 16.4 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.10%. Halogen bulbs named tungsten halogen, quartz halogen or quartz iodine lamp, are incandescent bulbs consisting of tungsten filament sealed in a compact transparent envelope that is filled with a mixture of inert gas and small amount of halogen such as Iodine or bromine. Furthermore, combination of halogen gas and tungsten filament produces a halogen cycle chemical reaction which redeposit evaporated tungsten to filament, increasing its life and maintaining the clarity of envelope.
The report " Global Halogen Bulbs Market, By Type (White light, Nature light, Warm light, and Colorful light), By Application (Heating, General lighting, Stage lighting, and Specialized)
, and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Market Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2030"
To know more: https://bit.ly/3yapDTg
- In May 2019, CK Holdings, a holding company of Calsonic Kansei Corporation acquired Magneti Marelli for $7.14 billion (6.2 billion euro).Moreover, the acquisition will help CK Holdings to become a leading global independent automotive supplier. Magneti Marelli was engaged in designing and producing high-tech components, systems and modules for the automotive industry.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Halogen Bulbs Market accounted for US$ 9.1billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 16.4 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.10%. The global halogen bulbs market report segments the market on the basis of type, application, and region.
- By Type, the Global Halogen Bulbs Market is segmented into White light, Nature light, Warm light, and Colorful light.
- By Application, the market is segmented in Heating, General lighting, Stage lighting, and Specialized.
- By region, the Global Halogen Bulbs Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is the worldwide leader in the market in terms of revenue.
Key players in the Global Halogen Bulbs Market includes Autolite (India) Limited, Bulbrite Industries, Inc., Crompton Greaves Ltd., Eiko Global, LLC, Feit Electric Company, General Electric Company, Halco Lighting Technologies, LLC, Halogen Lighting Products Corporation, Halonix Limited and Havells (India) Limited
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis