- June 24, 2021
-- Equipment nameplates play an important role in many different industrials such as home appliance, machinery, electronics and more. Before choosing the right nameplates for equipment, there are many things that should be considered. In this article, we are going to show you everything that you need to know about equipment tags.3 factors should consider to make custom equipment tags
3 most commonly used nameplates
- Materials: Metal or non metal materials, you should choose according to your use environment
- Processing technologies: Etching, stamped, engraved, screen printed, embossed
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Anodized aluminum nameplates--- There will form an protective oxide film when anodizing aluminum, it not only keeps the aluminum nameplates chemical and abrasion resistant, but also makes the aluminum name plates more durable and stronger. Anodized aluminum nameplates are widely used in a variety of industries like automotive, aircraft, home appliance and more. It can serve many years in outdoor as well as harsh environment. C.N.Nameplate Co can produce high quality anodized aluminum nameplates that can be customized. A variety of forms(oval,square,rectangle,circle), colors and sizes can all be customized. An etched, screen printed, engraved, embossed processing technologies can be customized according to your specific requirement.
- Aluminum nameplates (https://www.cnnameplate.com/Product/custom-aluminum-name-...)--- Aluminum nameplates are one of the most popular plates for displaying critical information in almost all industries. They can be easily formed and engraved because of its low density. The aluminum labels are being used to display machine and equipment data, safety warning, products information. Aluminum is not magnetic, so the aluminum tags will not interfere with the machine or equipment. We can make custom aluminum nameplates with a variety of processing technologies: embossed aluminum nameplates, etched aluminum nameplates, engraved aluminum nameplates, custom printed aluminum tags and more.
- Stainless steel nameplates---The metal name plates that are made of stainless steel through etching, engraving, printing or emobssing technologies. Most commonly used stainless steel are 200 series, 304 and 316. The stainless name plates will not rust and have a long service life up to 20 years, they are also corrosion resistant and durable. SS name plate is very suitable for using in harsh environment, you can find C.N.Nameplate custom stainless steel name plates are being used in elevator,heavy equipment, oil field industries, food industries and more. No matter you need to make etched stainless steel nameplates, stainless steel engraved name plates or screen printed ss steel name plate, you can always contact us for getting stainless steel nameplates price.
When purchasing an equipment nameplate, you must compare your requirements with the material characteristics of the nameplate itself. For outdoor applications that require durability and resistance to extreme weather conditions, metal nameplates are your first choice. In non-abrasive industrial environments, plastic nameplates are best for you.