$12,500 Funding Pledged to Create Change Through Photography and Video
Applications are now invited for the third CameraPro Explorer's Grant, established to further change-making initiatives and bring them exposure through photography/
What is The Explorer's Grant?
There's nothing more powerful than a community with a cause. But any cause needs support and gaining support needs exposure.
The Explorer's Grant was established to offer humanitarians, environmentalists, storytellers, innovators and pioneers both financial support and exposure for their chosen cause through photography and/or videography.
What We're Looking For
The project can last for up to 6 months with a focus on Australian creatives making a positive social or environmental impact within Australia. We are looking for creativity that has impact and a strong reach.
The types of projects supported include:
● Replanting a Rainforest- supporting Daintree buy back programs through Rainforest Rescue
● Meet the Ocean – an educational non-profit using virtual reality to inspire/teach the public about marine conservation and rehabilitate kids in hospital
● Rafiki Africa Ministries, Buwooya Mission School, EthiopiAid and Action Ethiopia – locally run Ugandan and Ethiopian aid organisations assisting disadvantaged children, women and local farmers
For the 2021 Explorer's Grant, CameraPro has pledged a total of $12,500 in funding in 3 categories:
● Photography - $5,000 funding ($3,000 for project + $2,000 for cause)
● Junior (13-17 years old)- $2,500 funding ($1,500 for project + $1,000 for cause)
How to Apply
Photographers and videographers both amateur and professional can apply (http://www.camerapro.com.au/
For full details please visit: www.camerapro.com.au/
Digital & Marketing Team