- June 16, 2021
-- Some of the frequently asked questions by Learning and Development managers and their stakeholders when hiring an external trainer or a training company include:
- Whether or not the trainer will effectively deliver the program/project
- Whether they will live up to the expectations that have been placed on them
- They did the preliminary work, and it was accurate.
- Their interaction with the audience
- Whether or not their learning method will be experiential
- Whether or not they will deliver on their promises
- Ensure post-training efficacy
- Taking our suggestions into account when creating the content
- Disseminating the content to the participants
Many of them, in fact, wrestle with such questions when embarking on a new project or program with their existing training partners!Selecting the Best Corporate Training Firms in Mumbai
Based on our years of experience working with various clients, we have identified the key factors to consider before hiring individual corporate trainers or corporate training companies in Mumbai.
- Fundamental Capability - Every trainer and training company has a unique set of skills and knowledge. That's what they're good at!
Some specialise in a single domain, such as Outbound Learning, Leadership, Microsoft Excel, Virtual Reality, and so on, making it easy to find this. Others broaden into broader domains such as Soft Skills, IT, Quality, Banking, and ISO. And it is here that you must conduct thorough fact-checking.
- Experience in Training - The majority of good training companies have a long track record of success. The training industry tries to accommodate them all, but only the good ones survive! Make it a point to inquire about the number of years of experience that the corporate training company has.
- Geographical Distribution - Is the company's network of branches/trainers spread across major cities, or is it limited to a single region or location? Those with a large geographical footprint will give you an advantage because they will be able to serve you across all of your centres, zones, and offices.
- The use of technology - A lot has changed virtually since the introduction of covid-19. A company that has its own LMS, Learning Portals, and Online Learning Technologies has an advantage over those that do not. So, if you have the money, go with one that does. If you don't, you can at least choose one that offers virtual instructor-led training!
Corporate training will always be an important function of any organization. As we move toward a knowledge economy, intellectual capital is becoming the primary source of revenue for both the organization and its employees. A well-designed training programmes with a well-defined career path can boost job satisfaction among young professionals.
For more information please visit us at : https://vitalsmartsindia.com