News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Global Smart Factory and Manufacturing Market likely to grow at a CAGR of 9.7% during 2021-26
This research report provides comprehensive, qualitative, and quantitative insights on the market potential, key factors impacting the market growth, & opportunities available for Smart Factory and Manufacturing providers across the globe.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 outbreak negatively affected the Global Smart Factory & Manufacturing Market, which brought limited shipments of components & solutions and decreased the overall revenues, especially in the first half of the previous years. However, with the gradual upliftment of the limitations, the condition is likely to get better in the coming years, primarily due to the rising concerns regarding Smart Factories.
Key questions answered in the study
1. What are the current and future trends in the Global Smart Factory and Manufacturing Market?
2. How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography and services adoption?
3. How has the competition been shaping across the countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Smart Factory and Manufacturing Market?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Global Smart Factory and Manufacturing Market service providers across various regions?
3D Smart Sensors Segment to Witness Robust Growth
Amongst various components, 3D Smart Sensors shall rise at the highest CAGR in the forecast period. These sensors help in achieving uninterrupted operations of several processes. Moreover, the consistent rise and development of industries globally have affected the market share of sensor products in the Smart Factory and Manufacturing sector. Hence, based on these factors, the segment shall witness robust growth in the years to come.
Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for competitors' success and strategic factorial indexing to measure their capabilities on 16 parameters, which will help companies formulate 'Go to Market' strategies and identify the blue ocean for their offerings.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the major leading players in the Global Smart Factory and Manufacturing Market are IBM, Thales, BAE Systems PLC, Senseye, Oden, Aclima, Neiker-Tecnalia, Festo, Seimens, Upskill, Teska Labs, Sick AG, LMI Technologies, Oracle, etc.
Get the sample copy of the market research: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/