Top Dad Jokes About EcoSox Socks - 2020
It's that time again, EcoSox annual Dad Jokes about socks. Turn the table on dad and show him how it's done. He is sure to laugh out loud (or at least chuckle) at these classics. Don't forget to treat dad to some really comfortable socks too.
10) My wife put my socks on a very high shelf.
Why? I don't know. It's beyond me.
9) My mom always told me to put a clean pair of socks on every day.
By the time Saturday rolled around, I could hardly fit in my shoes.
8) I'm tired of losing my socks to…
7) One sock turned to the other…
We live in a shh…
We live in a shh who?
Yes, we do.
6) I always wondered why all my socks had holes on the left foot.
All this time, I haven't been putting them on right.
5) I made a resolution to sleep barefoot.
After the first night, I got cold feet.
4) My dog got into my sock drawer today.
I had to re-pair all my socks.
3) Where do Swedish Socks Live?
In the Sockholm.
2) What did one sock puppet say to another?
You look like you could use a hand.
1) I've been getting into day trading socks...
...on the sock market at the Sox Exchange on Wool Street.