- June 3, 2021
-- The Odoo Experience 2021 is scheduled for the 6th and 7th of October, the most-awaited and the prime Odoo ERP event has been scheduled.
This came as a surprise for the Odoo community as they were worried about the Odoo experience event of 2021 as the current situation of the pandemic is still prevailing. Just as the Odoo experience of 2020 this year also the event is to be conducted virtually. This year too Odoo has planned to go ahead with the virtual event as most of the countries are suffering from a second wave of the pandemic and is most likely to expect a third wave.
You will be joining along with 50,000+ attendees and the Odoo Experience event is considered the largest business and online gathering. The main focus will be the collective business development of the clients as well as Odoo. You will be provided with complete insight on the features of the new Odoo version and a detailed roadmap will be described for the future Odoo version to come. The event is free of charge for everyone to attend and you will have various interactive talks that you can attend among which you will have 130+ functional talks describing the functional aspects of the Odoo, 60+ developer talks explaining the technicals aspects of the Odoo development, and 20+ customer talks where the customer of Odoo from different sectors of business will share their experience of using the platform.
The new Odoo version of the Odoo 15 will be released in the Odoo experience event of 2021. It is predicted to be the most advanced Odoo with further operational and performance speed than the current Odoo 14. The Odoo 15 is to be power-packed with features and operations capabilities. Here is the list of certain prominent ones that we know so far:
- You will be able to edit the graph view of the different Odoo menus using the Studio application
- A dedicated, improved, and advanced import screen
- New configurations on the point of sales coupons and promotions
- New redesign eCommerce product page
- Refactoring of payment APIs
- Shapes and images on the website builder tool of Odoo
- New asset management model to improve the user interface
- Spreadsheet operations will collaborate real-time operation
- New and advanced inventory adjustment view
- Automatically fetch p[roduct images from google based on barcode
These are certain features of Odoo 15 that we know off and further details can only be verified and understood once the software is released in the Odoo experience event of 2021. To attend the Odoo experience event of 2021, you can use the Odoo Website. To know more about out before attending the event you can refer to our Largest Blog Collection in Odoo from the link below https://www.cybrosys.com/blog/