- May 28, 2021
-- The winding down of the pandemic not only represents an opportunity to lose weight, it represents an opportunity to do something big. This book Pandemic Weight Gain
is written to help people lose weight and then maintain a lower healthy weight permanently. The book is available now on Amazon in paperback ($15.99) and as an eBook ($5.99). The following are the key takeaways from the book:
About the Author -
- Why people gained weight during the pandemic.
- Twenty good reasons why you should lose weight.
- Why current diet and weight loss products are not helping.
- How to gain the willpower to permanently lose weight.
- Why Asians, the thinnest people on earth, are a good role model.
- Asian eating habits that help us permanently control weight.
- How you can stay trim with only moderate exercise.
As the head of a US consulting firm Winslow Bud Johnson has studied international consumer behavior for four decades. This work has enabled him to travel extensively throughout Asia for the past 30 years collecting strategies on how the Asian people maintain such a healthy body weight.
In addition to this book, he is the author of 7 additional books that compare Asian to western lifestyles. These books include The Longevity Village Plan, Fortune Cookie Art, Should You Consider Dating a Rat?, Make the Second Half the Prime of Your Life, Chinese Zodiac Art, Business Success Today
and Powerhouse Marketing Plans
A free excerpt of the book is available at PandemicWeightGain.com (http://www.pandemicweightgain.com/