Attn: Newspapers: Want to Increase your Advertising Revenues Very Quickly and Very Substantially?
Attn: Publisher, Editor and Sales Manager: Here is some information about seven projects and promotions that could help generate tremendous new advertising revenues for large and small newspapers in every city and town across the planet.
The proposals were developed by Robert Barrows, President of an advertising agency called R.M. Barrows Advertising and Public Relations in San Mateo, California.
Here is a brief summary and description of these projects and promotions:
1) An Advertising Giveaway promotion that could be set up to begin immediately...
This is a proposal for an advertising giveaway promotion that would be set up in a very special way that could help generate a tremendous amount of new business very quickly.
2) A proposal for a new kind of Nature and Home type section that could also be set up to begin immediately...
3) A proposal for an online Halloween Promotion that would be set up in a very special way...and it could begin as early as mid-September...
This is a proposal for a very special kind of Halloween promotion that would be set up online and it could run for approximately 30 to 45 days prior to Halloween.
4) A proposal called "Books as Magazines...distributed through Newspapers" that you could begin pitching immediately
Here are two web-based business projects:
5) One of the web-based business projects would be geared primarily toward Manufacturing and Retail businesses.
6) The other web-based business project would be geared primarily toward the Entertainment industry and Book Publishing businesses, with applications to all kinds of businesses in general.
7) A proposal for an online Valentine's Day promotion that would be set up in a very special way...and it could begin as early as early January
This is a proposal for a very special kind of Valentine's Day promotion that would be set up online and it could run for approximately 30 to 40 days prior to Valentine's Day.
"All of these projects and promotions could help generate tremendous new revenues for newspapers and multimedia companies.
Plus, all of these projects are designed to be easy to set up, easy to produce, easy to promote and easy to sell, says Barrows."
For more information, contact Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising & Public Relations at 650-344-4405.