- May 17, 2021
-- To avail the facility of printing using your personal computers, the foremost thing that you need to do is to install a printer driver on your computer. If you want to learn more about how to install canon printer driver in windows 10, then you need to read the steps that have been mentioned below.A simple guide to installing the Canon printer driver on your personal computer
In the below-given steps, you will learn everything you need to know about how to install canon printer driver in windows 10 with ease. Read ahead for the detailed description of the steps:
- The first step is to insert the printer driver software, which you get in the form of a CD-ROM into the dedicated slot of the CD-ROM drive.
- Then you need to double click on My computer icons and then to the CD-ROM drive icon.
- The next step is to double click on the folders, namely: [PCL] or [UFRII] -> [uk_eng].
- The next step is to click on the icon of setup.exe in order to start the installation process of the printer driver.
- You need to click next if you reach the first dialog box of the PCL or UFR II Printer driver setup wizard.
- Now you are supposed to read the license agreement very carefully including all the points mentions there. If you agree to the terms and conditions, you can click on Yes.
- Now you are required to select the option of the Manually set port to install and then click next again
- Now, in this step, you are required to select the printer drivers that you want to install from the printer list and then click the option of Add.
- Moving towards the end, you need to check that the printer drivers that you want to install are selected in the printer list for the initiation of the driver installation.
- Click on next afterward.
- Now you are required to select a port where you want to to install the drivers.
- In this step, you are required to enter a printer name if he asks you to do that and click on set as default if you want to set the printer as the default printer to be used every time when you print and click next.
- After that, you need to verify the installation settings.
- In the end, when you see that the files are successfully copied, you need to click on exit to finish the installation.