- May 10, 2021
-- With the global market for pre-filled syringes estimated to exceed $9.7bn by 2025, the field is evolving at an exponential rate with connectivity and digital health strategies for devices and studies at the forefront.
This event will delve into the key takeaways following the global pandemic and discover how this will be used to enhance future drug delivery device development. This comprehensive overview will explore the changing global market and latest innovations in device design and development for injectable drug delivery.
Visit the event website to learn more and download the brochure at
Confirmed speakers for the upcoming conference:
- Paul Upham, Head Smart Devices, Roche/Genentech
- Shannon Clark, CEO, UserWise, Inc.
- Alan M Stevens, Acting Director, Division of Drug Delivery, General Hospital, and Human Factors U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Alasdair Young, Senior Director - Device Engineering, Coherus Biosciences
- James Leamon, Director of Biologics Device Development, Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Rachel Poker, Human Factors Engineering Manager, AstraZeneca
- James Robert Wise, Associate Senior Consultant Engineer, Eli Lilly and Company
- Khaudeja Bano, Executive Medical Director, Head Combination Product Safety, Amgen
- Scott Surrette, Manager Combination Product Development, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sindhuja Kuchibhatla, Device Development Engineer, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Mehak Mehta, Scientist II, Protein Pharmaceutical Development, Biogen
- George Cusatis, Director, Regulatory Affairs, Merck
- Scott Mullen, Senior Director, Connected Healthcare, Ascendis Pharma
- Samuel Lin, Senior Director of Business Operations and Strategy, PharmaEssentia
- Jace Blackburn Smart Device Engineer, Genentech
- Young Chun, Associate Director – Lead Human Factors and User Research, R&D/Medical Devices Center of Excellence, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- Alie Jahangir, Senior Principle Engineer, Combination Products and Emerging Technologies Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Nicholas Mandala, Senior Director, Medical Device and Combination Product Technology, Pfizer
- Larry Atupem, Strategic Business Development Manager, Zeon Specialty Materials
Register online: www.prefilled-
Early bird offer register by 28th May and save £200
Sponsored by Boston Analytical | Zeon | ZwickRoell
For all media inquiries contact Jinna Sidhu on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-
Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk