- May 4, 2021
-- The sudden arrival of pop-ups whenever searching for something important on the internet could be annoying and sometimes you think to stop these pop-ups from your screen which is possible because some of the browsers provide this option. If you are using Google Chrome browser, then you don't have a need to worry at all because it has an inbuilt pop-up blocker feature that can help you to stop pop-up messages.Here's how you can stop pop-ups in Google Chrome:
Stop pop ups in Google Chrome for all site
Stop pop-ups in Google Chrome from a site
- First of all, open the Google Chrome browser, and then you can click on the menu icon available at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now you can scroll down to Settings and then click on it.
- On the left pane side, you can click on the Privacy and Security section.
- Now you can click on the Site Settings option on the right side under the Privacy and Security section.
- After that, scroll down to the Pop-ups and redirects section and then click on it.
- Now you can turn on the Block option to stop pop-up.
- Open Chrome and then go to the menu in the upper right corner.
- You can click on the Settings from the scroll-down menu.
- Type Pop into the search bar and then you will see the Site settings option on the bottom side.
- Now you can click on the Site settings section.
- Click on the Pop-ups and redirects option.
- After that, click on Add option and then enter the URL of that particular website you want to block.
The above-given steps can help you to know how to stop pop ups in Google Chrome in a very quick and simple manner. But in case you also need any other kind of assistance, then contact the customer support team of Google Chrome.