News By Tag
News By Place
Seven Physicians With Physicians' Primary Care Named Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is an independent research and information company that is the nation's leading provider of information on top physicians.
The seven physicians are:
● Charles Curtis, M.D., a family medicine physician in the Cape Coral office at 1255 Viscaya Parkway. Dr. Curtis is an eight-time repeat winner from 2013 to 2020.
● Georgia Rocha-Rodriquez, M.D., a pediatrician in the Fort Myers pediatrics office at 9350 Camelot Drive and in the Lehigh Acres office at 5700 Lee Boulevard. Dr Rocha-Rodriguez is a five-time repeat winner from 2016 to 2020.
● Shikha Shrestha, M.D., an internal medicine physician in the Lehigh Acres office at 5700 Lee Boulevard.
● Staci Van Winkle, M.D., a family medicine physician in the Fort Myers office at 7381 College Parkway.
● Michael Verwest, M.D., a family medicine physician in the Lehigh Acres office at 5700 Lee Boulevard.
● Stanley Wiggins, M.D., a pediatrician in the Cape Coral office at 1261 Viscaya Parkway and in the Lehigh Acres office at 5700 Lee Boulevard.
● Scott Wiley, M.D., a family medicine physician in the Cape Coral office at 1255 Viscaya Parkway.
Selections are made through a national survey of physicians and hospital administrators conducted by Castle Connolly. After the votes are tallied, Castle Connolly ensures that the physicians meet the company's criteria, which include board certification, years of experience in their specialties, and a clean disciplinary record.
"Castle Connolly is widely recognized for its extensive research of the medical profession. This demonstrates to our patients that we have been evaluated and meet their highest standards," said Dr. Mary Yankaskas, managing physician of Physicians' Primary Care of Southwest Florida.
The physicians will be featured in the July issue of Gulfshore Life magazine and honored at an awards banquet.
Physicians' Primary Care of Southwest Florida, a physician-owned and operated medical practice, is celebrating its 25th year of caring for Southwest Florida families. The practice was formed in 1996 by many long practicing local physicians and has grown to become the largest independent physician-owned primary care practice in Southwest Florida.
Medical specialties include family practice, internal medicine and pediatrics. PPC's offices are conveniently located in Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Lehigh Acres. For more information, visit www.ppcswfl.com
Susan Bennett Marketing & Media, L.C.