Fifth Round Nominees For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
The Latin Podcast Awards is proud to showcase nominees making the event bigger and better! The only world-wide podcasting awards competition honoring LatinX (Spanish and English language) podcast content. Sponsor: Interview Valet. Info@adnradio.tv
By: Latin Podcast Awards
A panel of international podcast content producers has been assembled to select winners by their respective categories and counties. The Judges are tasked with selecting the finalists and eventually the winner of the coveted Latin Podcast Award of the Year for 2021.
The winners will receive a "Microphone Statue" (Trophy) to display to the world and most importantly their listeners.
The Latin Podcast Awards 2021, proudly presents the fifth round of nominees:
- El Martinéz - Created by Sebastian Arrechedera and produced in the United States; podcast category in Marketing.
- Charlemos de cine - Created by Daniel and Rebeca Sanz and produced in Spain; podcast category in Film Reviews.
- Pivot-ES - Created by ChangeMaker Foundation and produced in Puerto Rico; podcast category in Non-Profit.
- Lucho HSP - Created by Rodrigo Parra, hosting with Renzo Urzua and Felipe Araos, and produced in Australia; podcast category in Wrestling.
- Cristo Vive, el Podcast - Created by Guadalupe Radio and produced in the United States; podcast category in Religion and Spirituality.
About - Interview Valet is the concierge-level podcast guest marketing service providing the fastest way for authors, speakers, coaches, consultants, and brands to maximize the benefits of podcasting providing a premium white-glove solution taking care of everything for the speaking to reach your ideal audience with the least amount of snags or hassle.
Sponsorship Opportunity Available: Info@ADNradio.TV
View the 2020 LPA Winner's Ceremony: https://youtu.be/
Audio Dice Network
Page Updated Last on: Apr 26, 2021