News By Tag
News By Location
Systancia and Symbolic have signed a new distribution agreement in Italy
Systancia signed a distribution agreement with Symbolic, a value-based distributor focused on data and network security, for the distribution of its cloud services for secure teleworking, based on ZTNA technology, and privileged access control (PAM).
- Systancia Workroom Session Services, a solution dedicated to secure remote accesses, particularly in teleworking situations, which guarantees access to the organisation's resources for both employees and service providers, through corporate or personal workstations, and overcomes the security and access issues caused by traditional VPNs.
- Systancia Cleanroom Session Services, the only public cloud-based Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution that can be deployed in a few clicks, allowing a company to monitor access to its critical resources in a secure and autonomous way.
"We are very proud to sign this distribution agreement with Symbolic who benefits from a great recognition in the field of data and security network. We will be able together to support its partners network so that they can differentiate themselves from the competition with a ZTNA offer natively designed for secure teleworking and the only public cloud-based Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution that can be deployed in a few clicks" explains Christophe Corne, CEO of Systancia.
This partnership offers resellers and integrators the following advantages :
- To offer a cloud service with a fast sales cycle and deployment;
- To benefit from a partnership with European distributor and vendor, who are able to provide all type of support, from training to the sale of cloud services;
- To differentiate itself, with an offer that allows to cover all the security uses of external access and to be able to offer professional services.
" We chose Systancia because it combines the quality of ZTNA and PAM technologies with an attractive commercial offer, ideal for any type of business, from large medium-sized companies, typical of the Italian territory " said Martino Traversa, President and CEO of Symbolic. "We also appreciate the vendor's approach of providing real support to partners at all stages of the sale process".
At Systancia, we value ingenuity to innovate. We blend application virtualization, cybersecurity and artificial intelligence to create unique, award-winning and certified solutions. Behind every workplace, there is a person who deserves to be empowered and trusted. This is our belief and our goal. This is why hundreds of public and private organizations choose Systancia, to unlock the potential of everyone, in full trust. With all our R&D in France, we market our enterprise application access platform and our application virtualization (VDI), private access (ZTNA), privileged users surveillance (PAM) and identity and access management (IAM) solutions across the globe, with our valued partners.