- April 13, 2021
-- TRAVEL BANK : JETBLUE
JetBlue offers a programme called the JetBlue Travel Bank. If you're a frequent flyer, you'll be happy to hear this. The airline has taken this step to make the system more user-friendly so that customers can quickly access information about their accounts with the carrier.WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REGULAR BANK ACCOUNT AND A TRAVEL ACCOUNT?
JetBlue customers can deposit their received credits in a travel bank account, which is an online account. It eliminates the need for credit shells and vouchers, resulting in a paperless credit management system. The system can be used to keep track of all of your credit cards in one safe place.
You're probably thinking, "how do i access my jetblue airlines travel bank
?" Here's how it works:
- You will be issued a Travel Bank account when you collect your first travel credit. After that, you'll be able to use JetBlue's Travel Bank system to log into your account.
- When you first create an account, you will receive two welcome emails with your login details. The first e-mail contains your Login ID, and the second email contains your password. Passwords are sent in the form of a tokenized email with a 48-hour expiration date. Contact JetBlue customer service for assistance if you have not yet received these emails.
- All you have to do to get into or use your Travel Bank account is enter your Login ID and password. You may also sign up for TrueBlue using the same e-mail address you used to book your flight.
- If you have a TrueBlue account, you can access your Travel Bank account with the same email address you use for your TrueBlue account. You should sign up for a TrueBlue membership if you don't already have one to make managing your Travel Bank account easier.
- If you've already signed into your TrueBlue account, click the arrow next to your user name (which is almost definitely your name) and the point number, then pick "Travel Bank" from the drop-down menu. You may also use the email address associated with TrueBlue to log in and access your Travel Bank account.
- However, you must generate a unique password for each account you manage. You'll keep track of your Travel Bank balance as well as the date on which all of your funds will expire. By selecting the "Account Statement" tab, you can see a list of all recent Travel Bank transactions.