- April 8, 2021
-- Google is a master of the virtual world that provides various technical services to all its users. Its account always asks a user to provide valid login credentials. If you have any issue in log in to your account, then the best way is to recover it.How to recover my Google account?
- In the first place, you need to launch the webpage to achieve the Google account recovery process.
- In the resultant section, you need to enter the username in the form of Google ID and move to the next section.
- Click on the Forgot Password link to initiate the process in which you wish to reserve your website.
- Select the recovery phone number as your desired recovery method and enter that number.
- After this, a recovery code is sent by the Google server in the form of a simple text with the verification code.
- Enter that code in the required field and create a new password for your account after entering it again.
In the end, just save the password and use it as your own with the account. If you have any issue in using the https//go/recover for help through a contact number, use the other recovery methods. To gain more details, contact the Google customer service live person and ask them to provide your issue.
Click here to know more- http://www.webesupport.com/https-gco-recover-for-help