Rip Them Off, the stylish 1950s-inspired tower defense puzzler is now available on Xbox and Switch
Tower defense + corporate satire + 1950s stylings = a winning combo
By: Lozange Lab SASU
In Rip Them Off, minimalism, strategy, jazzy tunes, and an eye for taking customers for all they're worth is the name of the game. With instruction from The Board, you must line the streets with shops the masses simply can't resist, or risk being accused of taking the side of the "dupes". In each of the many wonderfully stylish cities, you'll buy up empty buildings, fill them with money-grabbing retail outlets, then watch the shopping chaos as your profits soar...or plummet!
- An innovative new type of game: Combining puzzle mechanics with tower defense games, Rip Them Off is a new breed of challenge, easy to pick up but hard to master.
- Gorgeous design: Evoke your inner Mad Man with 1950s inspired music and graphics.
- Addictive gameplay: Each new city provides an increasingly devilish challenge. Can you make it all the way to the biggest metropoles?
- Challenge your friends: Who's the best rip off merchant? Compete against your friends and/or rivals with the leaderboard feature to find out who comes out on top.
- Map of the Moment: Hone your capitalistic edge post-launch with Map of the Moment, showcasing revamped versions of your favorite maps with fun modifiers to keep you on your toes.
- Go fast or slow: Control the flow of time to make sure your strategies unfold with perfection.
Title: Rip Them Off
Style: Puzzle, Tower Defense
Price: $8,99 / 7,99€
Release date: 25 march on Xbox and Switch
Game website: https://www.rip-
About Lozange Lab:
Established in 2014, Lozange Lab is an indie developer studio based in Metz, France, combining the talents of Ava and Mat, a husband and wife team who delicately craft indie games and interactive installations with love and passion. Lozange Lab released their debut title Shuttle Shuffle: Aliens Panic in 2014, followed by Swim Out in 2017, and The Unic in 2019. Each of the studio's titles features original, unique concepts and styles, with Rip Them Off continuing that tradition.
PR contact: Mat Loz