TRAVERSE CITY, Mich.
- March 11, 2021
-- North American food processing equipment manufacturer, DC Norris North America, is helping foodservice businesses shift operations and install new machinery to cope with the challenges of an ongoing labor shortage. One piece of equipment in particular, their 50 gallon stainless steel sous vide cook tank (Model CT-1) was designed specifically to fit the smaller footprint of commercial operations.How Commercial Sous Vide Equipment Can Reduce Labor
For commercial kitchens to run smoothly, you need to have employees staffed within different areas. From prep to cleaning – the number of employees adds up. However, using a commercial sous vide machine, like the CT-1, can help reduce the amount of labor in your kitchen while also increasing profitability by controlling ingredient costs, reducing food waste and streamlining labor needs.
A fully-automated sous vide cook tank in your commercial kitchen adds often-needed flexibility that is required in foodservice. Not only does a sous vide cooking system reduce food waste and improve food consistency, but it is also simple to use and can be operated by any staff member. Additional benefits of commercial sous vide include:
- The ability to batch prepare large quantities of ingredients at one time, which can be frozen or refrigerated without loss of quality.
- The ability to turn cheaper cuts of meat into a premium product, reducing ingredient costs.
- Producing nutrient dense flavor profiles as all the ingredients are vacuum-sealed and cooked within a pouch.
- When the food is being cooked within the sous vide machine, it will free up staff members to carry out other tasks. The fully-automated CT-1 can even be left unattended to cook foods to perfection overnight.
- The cooking process increases the shelf life of the finished product and reduces waste.
Read the complete article here: https://www.dcnorrisna.com/commercial-sous-vide-equipment...