- March 7, 2021
-- Let's face it, car insurance is getting more and more expensive every year. Whether you're looking to save money each month, just got a new car, or recently got into a car accident, this new website will allow you to easily find the lowest car insurance rates in your area and for your car, directly from your computer or phone.
Here's what you should do to ensure that you're not overpaying on car insurance:
1. Gather basic information about your car.
- Car Model
- Car Mileage
- Year Of Purchase
- Your Zip Code (Example: 98101)
2. Enter the information that you gathered into a car insurance price comparison website.
- This website will search the internet to find the best insurance rates for your car in real time:
- Use this link if you're on a computer: http://bit.ly/car-insurance-desktop
- Use this link if you're on a phone or tablet: http://bit.ly/car-insurance-mobile
3. Read over the features/benefits of each insurance company and pick one that meets your needs.Pro Tip:
The one with the star in the upper right corner has the lowest rates for your area.
4. Congrats! You've now found the car insurance provider that will save you the most money. Happy savings!