My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners 2
By: Temple Display
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
1. In a large Ziploc bag, the night before cooking add the yogurt, lemon juice, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne, black pepper, ginger, salt, and chicken (leave the chicken breasts whole here).
2. Zip the bag closed and work the mixture into the chicken until all incorporated. Refrigerate overnight.
3. Scrape off a majority of the marinade that is on the chicken and discard it. You'll have plenty of the second sauce to keep the food moist and provide enough sauce.
4. Cut the chicken into two inch chunks.
5. When you're ready to cook the chicken, add the butter, garlic, and jalapeno into the bottom of the slow cooker.
6. In a small bowl add the 2 teaspoons cumin, 2 teaspoons paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, tomato sauce and heavy cream and stir to combine.
7. Pour the sauce over the chicken, cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
8. Stir the cornstarch into the one tablespoon of water and add to the slow cooker and stir (stir and pour quickly since you're using more cornstarch than water it will settle quickly).
9. Cook an additional 20 minutes on high.
10. Top with cilantro before serving.
Brought to you by: https://dinnerthendessert.com/
This blog was brought to you by Temple Display. YOUR source for Commercial Holiday Decor. It's never too early to start on your Commercial Holiday Decor project. Order NOW and Save 25% or MORE on ALL Commercial Holiday Decorations. From larger than life Animated Christmas Trees (https://www.templedisplay.com/