Delray Beach Branding Agency Celebrates Women in Business on International Women's Day
Highlights Local Female Success Stories; Hosts Free Webinar Focused on Branding Your Business
By: Campbell Creative
In honor of International Women's Day (March 8, 2021), Campbell Creative owner Courtney Campbell, a mother of two, who founded the Delray Beach-based marketing firm over 10 years ago and has branded countless businesses, is offering her tips to women business owners (and want-to-be business owners) during a free, webinar titled "Make it Memorable: 5 Steps to Successfully Branding Your Business." The webinar will take place on International Women's Day, Monday, March 8, 2021 from 8:00 to 9:00pm EST. Registration is required at www.bit.ly/BizBrandingTips.
According the US Chamber survey, the number of female small business owners who ranked their business's overall health as "somewhat or very good" fell 13 points during the pandemic, from 60% in January 2020 to 47% in July 2020. By contrast, the number of male business owners only fell five points in the same period. Women-owned small businesses also reported having less optimistic revenue, investment and hiring plans compared to their male counterparts. Experts attribute the findings to the fact women have had to take the lead when it comes to child-care and virtual school during the pandemic with so many kids at home. This is all while many are simultaneously managing family needs and their businesses.
In addition to providing tips, Campbell will share examples of recent work:
1. The Montana Method: Campbell Creative was challenged by Montana Globerman, mom of two, and Delray Beach fitness studio owner, to bring her brand to life in a way that was elevated but not off- putting and in a way that showcased the difficulty of each workout, without intimidating her audience. The end result was a brand built on a simplistic black and white color palette and then brought to life through energy and movement, captured in the video and photography. https://www.campbellcreative.com/
2. Kickstart Reading: When mom and business owner Lauren Rosenblatt was looking to make her reading app more appealing to kids and parents, she came to Campbell Creative for a rebrand. The team partnered to create a new, refreshed brand identity that they utilized across every touchpoint from the new website, to collateral, to digital campaigns, social content and email newsletters. The result, a bright, fun and adorable brand that makes reading fun! https://www.campbellcreative.com/
3. Not My Mamas: Not My Mamas came to Campbell Creative with a passion to make a difference and set young girls out on a healthy, happy path from day one. Campbell Creative fell in love with the mission and jumped right in, crafting a brand experience, in addition to packaging, that was worthy of the goals the company had in mind. https://www.campbellcreative.com/
4. Artist Renee Phillips: Another local mom and artist Renee Phillips moved her Gallery from Manhattan to Delray Beach a few years ago and immediately reached out to Campbell Creative to help her build out her brand on the web. Over the past few years, Renee partnered again and again with the Campbell Creative team to not only create a strong digital hub, but to also refine and develop print materials, creating a brand system for Renee that extends well beyond the digital space. https://www.campbellcreative.com/
5. Picnic Perfect Moments: Picnic Perfect Moments is a luxury pop-up picnic experience that brings an elegantly styled, luxury experience to each client and their picnic. After a year creating their business, the owners reached out to the team at Campbell Creative for a refreshed aesthetic that aligned with where they wanted to take the brand moving forward. The end result was a new identity that they extended from print to digital to social, communicating the new brand voice to current and future clients. https://www.campbellcreative.com/
"It has been a true honor for my team and to work with such strong and talented female-owned brands and being given the opportunity to take them from an idea to reality," said Courtney Campbell. "Whether it is the initial logo and identity creation, the concepting of collateral and package design, or architecting a unique web experience, our Campbell Creative team looks forward to continuing to provide women-owned businesses of all sizes the resources they need to grow solid, competitive, and successful brands!"
About Campbell Creative
Campbell Creative is a branding and positioning agency made up of talented, skilled and experienced creatives and designers passionate about creating unique and memorable moments at every touchpoint. Learn more at www.CampbellCreative.com.