- Feb. 16, 2021
-- How to cancel your flight and get the refund?
Cancelling your flight and getting the refund is a piece of cake when all the official rules are followed. If you are confused, How do I get a refund from Allegiant Air? Then keep this thing in mind that every airline has its own rule which permits cancellation and refund. Here, the allegiant airline also has some rules which you need to follow to complete your booking.How to get a refund from Allegiant Air?
Allegiant Air Refund Policy
- To begin with, go to the official Allegiant Air site with the use of any internet browser.
- Select the Manage Trip option from the header on the home page.
- Enter into the manage booking section through the Confirmation Number, Email Address or Card Number.
- After typing the valid credentials, go to the manage booking section and select the booking cancellation option.
- Complete the cancellation process and choose the online refund form option.
- Here, you should enter the contact information of the passenger along with the reservation details.
- Attach any proof to claim your authenticity and submit the refund request form to the airlines.
- Get a complete refund when cancelling your ticket within 24 hours of booking.
- Refund is given after making the request in 5-7 days in the original payment form.
- Requests to make the refund can be made in online or offline form.
- For non-refundable tickets, credit vouchers are issued to the passenger.
On facing any doubt in the Allegiant Air Refund Policy, feel free to get in touch with the official Allegiant customer support. This service is active 24/7 and assists the users to obtain the refund on your booking. The support service is available by using the phone number or email ID method.
For more information visit this website link: https://www.tripocost.com/blog/how-do-i-get-a-refund-from...