- Feb. 10, 2021
-- A pedriatic hospital designed, built and equipped as a full turnkey project by IBT of Miami earned a spot on the prestigious 2020 Ranking Clinics and Hospitals (https://www.americaeconomia.com/
2020) list prepared by América Economía Intelligence, which selects the best hospitals in Latin America each year.
"We are proud to see that the Dr. Hugo Mendoza Pediatric Hospital is the only hospital from the Dominican Republic cited on the 2020 Ranking Clinics and Hospitals list. The ranking criteria sets a high bar, which further demonstrates IBT's skill to develop turnkey projects that meet exacting specifications and allow medical centers to be fully operational on Day One," said Daniel Toledano, managing director and chief operations officer at IBT of Miami.
In 2012, IBT of Miami delivered the world-class, fully equipped hospital structure as part of the City of Health complex it developed in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. The pediatric hospital is one of four hospitals in the complex and one of 11 full turnkey hospitals built and equipped by IBT that serve patients in the Dominican Republic:
- City of Health complex in Santo Domingo:
- Dr. Hugo Mendoza Pediatric Hospital
- Dr. Ney Arias Lora Traumatology Hospital
- Dr. Reynaldo Almánzar Maternity Hospital
- General and Specialities Hospital
- Monte Plata Municipal Hospital, Monte Plata
- Our Lady of Altagracia General and Specialties Hospital, Higüey
- Padre Billini Teaching Hospital, Pedro Brand (remodel and construction)
- Centers for Primary Care, Santo Domingo
- Professor Juan Bosch Traumatology Hospital, La Vega
- Rodolfo de la Cruz Lora Hospital, Santo Domingo
- San Lorenzo de las Minas Maternity Hospital, Santo Domingo
) is a business group specialized in the development of public works, implementation of construction projects and equipment for public institutions. Its comprehensive solutions range from engineering, studies, design and construction, to the sale, delivery and installation of equipment with subsequent training, maintenance and operation. More than 30 years of global experience in the construction world supports the solidity and technical knowledge of IBT, allowing the company to offer the highest quality standards for each project, contribute to development and progress, and respect the environment in a framework of constant innovation. Its headquarters is in Miami in addition to permanent local offices on four continents. The group's staff comprises more than 4,500 employees. For more information, visit www.ibtgroup.com.