How can I change my flight without paying a fee-cheapflighto
It is always a good option to book flights whenever you are going somewhere because there are many discounts that are available for the passengers.
Now you have booked a ticket and due to some reason you want to change the flight then almost all the airlines have this option. The airlines make sure that passenger can easily change their flights without costing them much. But this flight change option comes with a policy.
Change Flight Policy
If you are someone who is looking forward to changing flights due to some reason then it might be a good idea to go through the flight policy of your airline. All the airlines have different flight change policy and it is suggested that you should read them. Following are the important points to make a note of –
1) You can apply for a flight change 2 hours prior to the departure of the original flight.
2) It is highly advised that you should apply for the change of flight within a period of 24 hours.
3) If you fail to do so then after 24 hours you need to pay a certain amount for making the changes.
Steps For changing Flight –
Now that you know by changing flight within a period of 24 hours making the original reservation you do not have to pay, then you must be wondering "How can I change my flight without paying a fee?" Well then below mentioned are some of the important steps that you can follow to do so –
1) Go to the official website of the airline you are flying with and at the top, you will find the option of My trips.
2) Click on it and from the dropdown menu, you need to choose the option of manage my trips.
3) There you will find the option of change flight, click on it.
4) You need to begin with entering your last name as it appears on the reserved ticket and your ticket number.
5) Then from the list of many flights you need to pick the one you want to shift to.
6) Follow the remaining process and pay if asks.
7) Once you are rebooked you will get a notification regarding the same via email.
If you are facing some sort of issue then you can feel free to contact the customer care support of the airline you are making a reservation with.