FORT WORTH, Texas
- Feb. 3, 2021
-- ADM Endeavors, Inc. (OTCQB:ADMQ)
is pleased to announce that the naming of the Company and its subsidiaries are now part of the elite group of businesses that have earned BBB (Better Business Bureau) Accreditation by committing to the BBB Standards.
These standards are based on BBB's determination of the attributes of a better business. They include:
- Build Trust. A business must establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace, including fulfilling all competency and trade licensing requirements. The business must be free of any government action that demonstrated a significant failure to support BBB principles.
- Advertise Honestly. Follow established legal and ethical advertising and selling practices. Tell the truth, including being clear in all written and verbal representations.
- Be Transparent. Disclose all material facts that bear on a customer's decision to buy.
- Honor Promises. Fulfill all contracts, commitments and be responsive in case of a dispute.
- Safeguard Privacy. Collect personal information only as needed and protect against any unauthorized disclosure.
"The final standard is to embody integrity. We are pleased that ADM Endeavors and its subsidiaries meet the rigid standards established by the BBB and we are delighted to have received its accreditation,"
said CEO Marc Johnson.ABOUT ADMQ:
Since 2010, our wholly owned subsidiary, Just Right Products, Inc., has been consistently profitable, with sales topping $3.8 million in 2019. The Company sells "Anything With A Logo" on its website, JustRightProducts.com, developing products ranging from unique business cards to coffee cups, T-shirts to boots, with tens of thousands of other unique products from which to select. The Company operates a diverse vertical integrated business in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, consisting of a retail sales division, screen print production, embroidery production, digital production, import wholesale sourcing, and uniforms.Contact: ADM Endeavors, Inc.