Natron G1 Glass Primer For Uv Ink Glass Printing B
- Feb. 2, 2021
-- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Natron™ G1 Glass Primer, made with nano-scale materials that transforms the micro-surface structure of glass. This primer facilitates and strengthens bonding properties between glass and UV inkjet printing ink, making the print permanent.
This single component
glass primer is ideal to use with UV inkjet inks, pad printing inks, screen-printing inks, as well as adhesives.
This Natron™ G1 primer features:
- Single component, making it easy to use straight from the bottle.
- Visually undetectable molecular coating on the glass surface once applied.
- Improves substrate surface finish, and print quality.
- Extremely fast drying time, less than 10 seconds.
- Works on many substrates (Glass, tiles, carbon fiber, and rigid plastics).
- Available sizes: 0.5 L (16.9 fl oz) / 1 L (33.8 fl oz) containers.
The Natron™ G1 Primer will help to reduce cost and increase productivity. Printers and decorators worldwide can take advantage of the benefits offered by the Natron G1 glass primer for UV inkjet printing. To learn more about this and other Boston Industrial primers, visit: https://www.bostonindustrialsolutions.com/natron-g1-glass-primer-for-uv-inkjet-printing/