- Feb. 17, 2021
-- Client loyalty is increasingly difficult to earn and sustain. Furthermore, heightened focus by clients on efficient, cost effective and innovative service delivery – while trying to do more in-house and through automation – makes it more difficult for law firms to remain a dominant firm of choice. Added to this, firms are seeing growing numbers of RFPs and increased competition from law companies, technology providers and clients themselves.
Written by management consultant veteran of 35 years, Susan Saltonstall Duncan of RainMaking Oasis, this Special Report addresses the key components of building superior client relationships that result in greater loyalty and long-term success. Featuring case studies and insights from leading companies and business professionals responsible for law firm selection and oversight, it covers legal operations, innovation and client development, and includes a wealth of practical suggestions.
The report contains five core sections:
- The loyal client framework, which looks at customer experience and clients as loyalists;
- A roadmap, getting started and staying on the right foot with clients, which deals with trustworthiness, client feedback and dealing with difficult clients;
- Developing loyal client relationships, in-person and remotely, covering remote relationship development, key client teams/account management and succession planning;
- Earning loyalty through value, innovation and collaboration, including aligning value, convergence, cross-selling and diversity; and
- An appendix with tips and multiple checklists.
This title will prove useful to lawyers, law firm leaders, client relationship partners and managers, and all business professionals that support firms in delivering superior service to clients. Moreover, it will assist lawyers to stay relevant and valuable through deeper understanding of a client's needs, enabling them to become a trusted business partner, build and oversee collaborative teams and implement innovative delivery models and tools.Publication information:https://www.globelawandbusiness.com/special-reports/building-enduring-client-loyalty-a-guide-for-lawyers-and-their-firmsAuthor(s):
Susan Saltonstall DuncanPublication date: