PODS® Phoenix is Ringing in the New Year with Helpful DIY Tips for Simple Garage Storage
By: Consortium Media
1. Create a clean working space – Start by removing everything in your garage and deep clean from top to bottom. You can place everything in a PODS container so your items are secure during the process.
2. Declutter – Divide your items into piles labelled keep, donate, or pitch.
3. Think outside of the box – Build simple shelving to store large storage bins that can be labelled for easy storage and accessibility.
4. Repurpose – Use old shipping palates to store garden supplies like shovels and rakes.
5. Organize – Place tools in one functional area of the garage so that everything is in one place for efficiency.
PODS Las Vegas creates simple solutions help create a positive experience for a clutter free home:
"We've overcome 2020 and homeowners are ready to turn a new leaf and get their homes organized for the year ahead, says Steven Figueroa, Territory Manager of PODS Phoenix. "PODS Phoenix is here to ensure it is a seamless transition with zero stress."
Page Updated Last on: Jan 26, 2021