GoFind Inc Files for Voluntary Dissolution
By: GoFind Inc
RICHARDSON, Texas - Jan. 21, 2021 - PRLog -- GoFind Inc today has filed for voluntary dissolution of the company. The following dissolution has been approved by the shareholders.
"Shareholders Resolution Approving Voluntary Dissolution of (The Company) GoFind Inc.
VOLUNARY DISSOULTION OF THE GOFIND INC.
On motion duly seconded, it was unanimously resolved that:
1. The company petition the Delaware Division of Corporations for the voluntary dissolution of the Company in accordance with Section 275 of the General Corporation Law of the State of Delaware, with effect as of and from January 22, 2021.
2. The Company cease to carry on business and that it carries on no other activities except, if necessary, to give effect to the distribution of its property and the discharge of its debts and obligations.
3. The directors of the Company be, and there are hereby, authorized and directed to cause the Company to distribute any of its property and discharge any of its debts and obligations.
4. The Company gives notice of its intention to apply for dissolution in the Dallas Morning News (1954 Commerce St., Dallas, TX, 75201) newspaper and published and distributed as near as may be to the main office of the Company.
5. The Company has no assets to distribute. Company was in a startup development mode and all financing has been depleted.
6. All creditors and consultants providing services to the Company have been notified by email and or letter of the Company's current status and its inability to pay any debt or any additional obligations.
7. The Company is hereby authorized to take as necessary or useful proceedings in order to effect its voluntary dissolution as of January 22, 2021 including without limitation, the execution and filing with the Delaware Division of Corporation of a petition for Dissolution in accordance with Section 275 of the General Corporation Law of the State of Delaware.
WHEREAS, all action by the Officers and Directors from January 22, 2021 have been duly presented to the majority shareholders at a majority shareholder meeting duly called and assembled, be it:
Further resolved, that the majority shareholders of GoFind Inc. (The Company) hereby ratify all actions of the Officers and Directors as presented to the shareholders.
It is hereby certified by the undersigned that the foregoing resolution was duly passed by the Majority shareholders of the Company on January 22,2021 in accordance with the memorandum or by laws and articles of incorporation and the laws and by laws governing the Company and that said resolution has been duly recorded in the Minutes book and is in full force and effect."