- Jan. 20, 2021
-- EasyJet, like all other air carriers in the aviation industry, offers easy cancellation and refund to the travelers so that they can terminate their Easyjet Booking without any hassle. Let's have a look at the important terms and conditions associated with the EasyJet cancellation to avoid further trouble.According to the Easy Flight Termination Policy:
- If the travelers cancel their flight ticket within 24 hours of booking, then he will get the refunded amount after deducting the cancellation charges.
- However, if the flight ticket is cancelled after 24 hours of the purchase, then the airline WILL NOT give any refund or traven credit in return. This condition is applicable to all travelers flying with EasyJet, regardless of the fare type they have chosen at the time of booking.
- EasyJet generally prefers the travelers to either terminate the bookings within 24 hours or opt for modifying the same, in order to avoid complete loss of the airfare.
- If the circumstances are not under control and you will have to cancel your EasyJet Reservations after 24-hours of time, then you need to connect with the airline's customer service, stating the reason to terminate the bookings. The airline will then review the same and if they find it reasonable, then they might offer either a fee waiver or a travel voucher.
- No refund or voucher will be given in the case of No-Show. If you miss the flight ticket, owing to any reason, then the airline will not entertain any such request and you will get nothing in return.
- If the flight is cancelled by the airline, owing to the adverse weather condition or the technical fault, then the airline will either book the next flight for you or will give the flight voucher for the upcoming trip.