Helping Parents Of Teens Cope With School Closures And Changes To Exams
1. keeping their children motivated;
2. what to expect from schools while they're closed and how their child should be handling school work;
3. ways to create a solid routine at home;
4. how to keep a positive mindset;
5. balancing work, play, online and offline activities;
6. building mental resilience.
Uniquely, the guides are written specifically for parents of older teenage children. They provide unbiased advice, written in a clear style, and are designed to support and inform. They can be downloaded to multiple devices and are relevant as of January 2021.
In response to school closures in March 2020, The Parents' Guide to produced a free guide for parents on how to support their teen from home which was used by over 700 schools across England and Wales and reached around 140,000 parents.
The latest free guides are available at https://www.theparentsguideto.co.uk/
Vanessa GREEN, The Parents' Guide to