- Jan. 18, 2021
-- Codeless Platforms is pleased to announce the availability of v3.12 of the SAP Business One Tool Pack. This pack introduces connections licensing for the SAP Business One Integration tools for both DIAPI and Service Layer; support for multi-tenant HANA hosted SAP Business One, including usability enhancements for configuration of tenancy connections;
integration tool support for SAP Business One public cloud to add to existing support for private cloud (removal of the requirement to provide licence server credentials)
and support up to the latest SAP Business One 10.0 Feature Pack 2011.Sue Dear, Product Director, Codeless Platforms
: "This is an important release with several important new features. We recommend that any users requiring connectivity to SAP Business One, in particular v10.0, should download and install this latest pack. Whilst we currently support Service Layer for HANA, this version of our tools does not yet extend to SQL Server which has been introduced to v10.0. This will be added in our next release. DIAPI continues to be supported for both SQL Server and HANA."
The new features of the SAP Business One Tool Pack include:
Tool Pack Contents
- On-premises and cloud (both Public and Private Cloud) installations of SAP Business One supported.
- Support for user-defined tables and fields within objects and subobjects.
- Allows you to maintain the synchronisation of data between one SAP company database and another. For example, if a record changes in one company it will be reflected in the other.
- Allows data to be synchronised between SAP Business One and third-party systems.
- Dynamic provision of API metadata enabling changes to objects and operations to be rolled out independently of the tool pack (SAP Business One (DIAPI) Integration tool only).
- Memory support for ODBC, OLEDB, Call Store Procedure, and internal repositories (SAP Business One (DIAPI) Integration tool only).
This tool pack enables calls to SAP Business One via its API and for events in SAP Business One to be monitored and acted on in BPA Platform. This is achieved via the following agents and tools included in the pack:
- SAP Business One Event Agent
- SAP Business One Trigger tool
- SAP Business One (DIAPI) Integration Agent
- SAP Business One (DIAPI) Integration tool
- SAP Business One (SL) Integration Agent
- SAP Business One (SL) Integration tool
This release also includes a Quick Start and Installation Guide (included in the file download or available at the bottom of the product page) to assist with the initial set up and installation of the tool pack features.
Visit our partner area to access and download SAP Business One Tool Pack v3.12 (https://www.codelessplatforms.com/partner-area/product-do...