- Jan. 13, 2021
-- The GST/HST new housing rebate is not available to those who buy or renovate a new rental property to be used as the primary place of residence by renters. However, these individuals may be eligible for the GST/HST new residential rental property rebate (NRRP).The GST/HST NRRP rebate is available to landlords who, for residential rental purposes:
The GST/HST NRRP rebate does not apply to you if:
- Had a builder construct or renovate the rental property;
- Constructed or hired a builder to construct housing or an addition to the housing;
- Substantially renovated, or had a builder renovate, housing;
- Changed a non-residential property to housing; or
- Issued an exempt lease or sublease to another individual.
Read More: https://www.newhousingrebate.ca/new-residential-rental-pr...How We Can Help
- You acquired a residential rental property in which the GST/HST was not payable on the purchase (e.g. the purchase of an apartment building currently housing tenants);
- You build housing or an addition that do not constitute a taxable self-supply; or
- You purchased or constructed a new house or significantly renovated your existing...
Here at New Housing Rebate,
we want to help you in any way we can possible. That is why we provide you with rebate solutions that work. Matter of fact, we provide you with some of the best rebates and rates possible. We make sure that our customers are satisfied, 100% guaranteed. With our highly experienced and skilled team, you can be sure that you are being supported in the highest degree during the entire process. Our fees start from $399 and we guarantee only the best in price and quality when it comes to our services. Want to learn more about the amazing benefits when you work with us? If so, be sure to visit our website linked above or contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you!