News By Tag
News By Location
How To Recover Permanently Deleted Facebook Account After 30 Days
1. First of all, you need to open the official website of Facebook.
2. Tap the "forgot password "option.
3. After that, you are supposed to type the email address or phone number that is used at the time of creating the account in the find my account search box placed on the same page. To move further, you need to click on the search button.
4. You can even recover your Facebook account with the help of Google account. Tap on the "Use my Google account" option.
5. Then, tap on continue button to proceed further.
6. After that, you have to type the email address and password.
7. Now, the new window will come on your screen where you can type a new password. Enter the new password two times for the confirmation purpose.
8. In the end, you are required to ask your Facebook friend to send you an email with the help of Facebook. If you receive an email, then check the email that is used to recover your Facebook account.
After finishing the above-given procedure, one can easily recover the deleted Facebook account in a very secure manner. Finally, you got the answer of how long before deactivated Facebook account is deleted in a comfortable manner. If you still have any query or need assistance, you can contact the customer support team for reliable and instant assistance.