News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
WestJet Airlines Cancellation Policy
Go thorough WestJet Cancellation Policy, Refund Policy and Cancellation Fee wisely before you cancel your flight ticket with WestJet Airlines.
For travel, many people prefer to book flights on Air New Zealand. And if you also have to cancel your flight, with the help of WestJet Airlines' cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight. For more information read the below content carefully.
1. If you cancel your WestJet Airlines flight within 24 hours of booking, you will not have to pay any fees.
2. For all cancellations made after 24 hours will be subject to charges depending on the type of service
3. In the event that the airline cancels the flight due to weather or non-compliance, you may be readjusted to another flight.
WestJet Airlines Flight Cancellation Fee
1. WestJet Airlines allows the cancellation of flights at no cost during the first 24 hours.
2. Once this time period expires, the charges will depend on how soon you cancel the flights and what type of flight ticket it is.
WestJet Airlines Refund Policy
After canceling your flight, the first thing to do is request a refund. You can refund your flight ticket online or by calling the reservation helpline number. But there is a WestJet Airlines refund policy (https://bit.ly/
1. For the 24 hour cancellation policy, the airline will refund the total cost of the flight without any deduction.
2. Similarly, if the airline cancels your flight, your unused flight fare will be refunded or you will be moved to another flight.
3. In case of missing the flight, the airline will not be responsible for any type of refund for not having informed the airline.
For more information visit us:-
Page Updated Last on: Jan 05, 2021