Michigan Psychological Care Sees No End to Telemedicine Appointments
By: Michigan SEO Group
Telemedicine appointments are safe, private, and convenient. They are held through a secure app – called Doxy – which keeps all personal information protected and compliant with HIPAA regulations.
All therapists at all three locations have been trained and are successfully using Doxy for appointments.
Good News About Telemedicine
Telemedicine has a made a positive impact during the pandemic, making care more accessible and allowing medical and mental health clinics to help more clients.
Telemedicine appointments have many benefits:
• Bring care to those too far away from the office
• Save time; make scheduling easier
• Reduce the need for childcare or time off for appointments
• Remove transportation barriers
• Allow greater privacy, reducing feelings of stigma
• Make care accessible for those with barriers that make in-person appointments difficult
• Give a "home field advantage" that can make it easier to relax and share
• Help reduce exposure to the viruses that cause COVID and influenza.
Michigan Psychological Care is committed to serving clients in the best way possible, whether via virtual appointment or in person. All three offices remain open for both in-person and telemedicine appointments.
Michigan Psychological Care has offices in St. Johns, Alma, and Midland. For appointments, call:
• Clinton County Medical Center Psychological Services (St. Johns) – 989-292-3572
• Gratiot Psychological Services (Alma) – 989-796-4555
• Midland Psychological Services (Midland) – 989-510-7626
Or visit the website at https://www.michiganpsychologicalcare.com/