Ten Reasons to Erase Negativity and Embrace a More Positive Outlook
Here are the Top 10 Reasons to erase negativity and enjoy a happier, more optimistic life.
1. Better health. Doctors, psychologists and psychiatrists agree that optimistic people enjoy better health and recover quicker when they get sick. Studies indicate folks with an optimistic mindset even catch fewer colds.
2. Longer life span. That's right, happier people enjoy greater longevity. It may seem like grouchy people are living longer, but it simply isn't true. It only SEEMS that way because every moment with a curmudgeon seems to last for days.
3. Greater achievement. It makes sense that folks who see their glass as half full are more likely to see opportunities and have the tenacity to achieve better results at work and school.
4. Stronger relationships. Think about it. Who would you rather be around someone who is happy or someone who is a grump?
5. The ability to develop greater appreciation. Happy folks see their blessings and by bringing a focus on gratitude to the forefront of their minds they create more positive opportunities.
6. Become a magnet for better opportunities. In the law of attraction the concept of like attracts like is mentioned time and again. If you attract what you focus on it makes more sense good things follow positive thoughts and negative energy is a poop magnet.
7. Better appearance. Happy folks smile more and a big smile makes everyone look better. Roald Dahl said: "A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."
8. Reduce stress. Stress takes a toll on our bodies, mind and emotions. Researchers believe that reducing stress is a major component in leading happier, healthier lives and plays a major role in getting a better night's sleep.
9. Increased creativity. Optimistic folks look for solutions in clever ways and their more innovative thoughts activate more areas of their brains in their decision-making process.
10. Optimistic individuals are great role models. Gandhi said, "Be the change you want to see in the world." By living an optimistic life you can be a catalyst for creating a better world.
For more tips read the book, "Erase Negativity and Embrace the Magic Within." It is available at https://www.amazon.com/
Marks Public Relations