Agarose Resin Market Players Eyeing Lucrative Opportunities in Antibody Purification, Opines Fact.MR
New entrants are required to invest in research and development activities and leverage contract manufacturing to attain technology related to agarose resins.
"As a result of rampant growth of protein and biotherapeutic drug production, East Asia is poised to surpass developed region such as North America and Europe by the end of the forecast period." says the Fact.MR report.
Agarose Resin Market- Key Takeaways
• North America is anticipated to remain the largest market, however, East Asia will foresee a rapid growth throughout the forecast period.
• Biopharma companies will offer long-term thrust to the expansion of the market, throughout 2020-2030.
• Antibody purification is anticipated to account for three-fifth of the overall market share.
• 2%, 4%, and 6% will be gaining traction in the global market in terms of concentration of agarose.
Read Report- https://www.factmr.com/
Agarose Resin Market - Driving Factors
• Increasing demand for protein-based drugs across the globe will complement the market growth in the coming years.
• A rise in research activities in the fields of biopharmaceuticals and virology has prompted a rise in demand for agarose resin.
• Extensive use in the biotherapeutics sector along with vaccine purification boosts demand.
Agarose Resin Market - Constraints
• Growing awareness about alternate methods to purify vaccines will impact the growth of the global market.
• A price hike due to rapid rise in demand for agarose resin amid COVID-19 might challenge the market growth.
Anticipated Market Impact by COVID-19 Outbreak
The COVID-19 pandemic is poised to offer a positive growth trajectory to the agarose resin market in short-term projected period. Rapid vaccine trials across nations will generate the requirement for vaccine purification, which will led to downstream raw material, i.e. agarose resin.
The global market for agarose resin is consolidated, with most of players located in North America, for instance, Purolite and Cytiva Life Sciences, together account for around 4/5th of the overall market share. Major market players operating in the global market include GE Healthcare, Cytiva, Purolite, Bio-Work Technologies, Bio Rad Laboratories, and Cube Biotech.
PR Source- https://www.factmr.com/