CGI Pledges Support to Veteran Students as a Signatory to the Principles of Excellence Program
The nonprofit, private, post-secondary institution specializing in integrated behavioral health education has affirmed support of the Principles of Excellence program by the Departments of Defense, Education, and Veterans Affairs (VA).
By: Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health
The Principles of Excellence program is available to schools who qualify for federal VA educational funding through programs, such as the GI Bill. The Principles of Excellence program guidelines are designed to ensure students receive a personalized, high quality student experience from admission to degree completion within a college or university.
CGI is committed to implement the the Principles of Excellence outlined in the 8 Keys, as follows:
• Provide students with a personalized form covering the total cost of an education program.
• Provide educational plans for all military and Veteran education beneficiaries.
• End fraudulent and aggressive recruiting techniques and misrepresentations.
• Accommodate Service members and Reservists absent due to service requirements.
• Designate a point of contact to provide academic and financial advice.
• Ensure accreditation of all new programs prior to enrolling students.
• Align institutional refund policies with those under Title IV, which governs the administration of federal student financial aid programs.
"I am pleased that we at CGI have affirmed our commitment to supporting veterans as they pursue their graduate education and employment goals by means of the "Principles of Excellence" initiative through the Departments of Education, Veterans Affairs, and Department of Defense. I look forward to working with students, faculty, and staff to practice and adhere to the guidelines in these initiatives."
Founded in 2015, CGI is a nonprofit, accredited, online post-graduate institution of higher learning offering the Doctor of Behavioral Health (DBH) degree program exclusively focused on integrated healthcare. Cummings Graduate Institute is dedicated to disrupting healthcare by preparing entrepreneurial integrated care professionals through innovative and affordable quality distance education programs, grounded in the Biodyne Model, and focused on delivering human-centered care, population health improvements, and medical cost savings. CGI is focused on meeting the healthcare industry's need for a highly-skilled workforce to support an integrated approach to addressing patients' needs. To learn more about CGI visit, https://cgi.edu/
Marketing & PR