Indwelling Catheters Market Players Boosting Production of 2-way Catheters, Opines Fact.MR
Key indwelling catheters manufacturers are focusing on research initiatives and launching diverse kinds of coatings to satiate the requirements of physicians.
"Although, urologists amid COVID-19 outbreak are compelled to either halt or hold back their clinical practices, to assist the COVID-19 patients. The indwelling catheters production is anticipated to endure in the approaching years." says the Fact.MR report.
Indwelling Catheters Market - Key Takeaways
• North America remains lucrative owing to the growing number of urological surgeries executed in the U.S.
• 2-way catheters will foresee high demand compared to others as a result of their cost-efficiency in contrast to other products accessible in the market.
• Latex is anticipated to remain the key beneficiary among other segments.
• The hydrogel coated category will be acquiring significant traction due to its durability than its silicone counterpart.
• The short-term usage category will reflect a higher CAGR in the approaching years.
• Hospitals account for a notable bigger share in the global market.
Read Report- https://www.factmr.com/
Indwelling Catheters Market - Driving Factors
• Indwelling catheters are anticipated to witness a demand surge as caretakers and patients becoming more willing to expend on advanced healthcare.
• Surging incidences of urinary diseases, a global geriatric populace, and an increase in surgical procedures are positively impacting the market over the projected period.
• Growing demand for quality patient care is complimenting market expansion.
Indwelling Catheters Market - Constraints
• Associated complications such as bladder muscle spasm pose a potential threat to the expansion of the global market.
• Risks associated with indwelling catheters for instance urinary tract infection might hinder the market growth.
Anticipated Market Impact by COVID-19 Outbreak
Demand for several medical supplies and equipment is surging amid the COVID-19 outbreak. The indwelling catheters market is also foreseeing a surging demand amid the crisis. The need for proper maintenance of hygiene amid the unprecedented spread of the pandemic has made individuals and the healthcare industry more cautious. In hospitals setting, timely replacement of catheters to contain the spread of infections has become vital.
Major companies identified in the indwelling catheters market are Cardinal Health, Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, Becton, Dickinson & Company, Medline Industries, Inc., Amsino International, Inc., Cook Medical LLC, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Coloplast Corp., SunMed LLC, Poiesis Medical LLC, and Bactiguard.