Anti-Aging Methods for Skin Aging Prevention and Therapy
By: Goker Sener
1. Beauty care: This includes daily skin care, correct sun protection, and aesthetic non-invasive procedures such as botox injections and chemical peels. These procedures do not require a surgical incision, but as with any medical procedure, these treatments can have some side effects, especially if performed by unqualified practitioners.
2. Topical medicine agents (antioxidants)
3. Invasive procedures: Any medical procedures such as correction of wrinkles, redistribution of fat and volume loss, skin augmentation, contouring can be given as examples to invasive procedures.
4. Systemic agents: Hormone replacement therapy under a doctor's supervision is a systemic agent. This therapy is used for patient with hormone deficiencies.
5. Avoiding of exogenous factors of aging and correction of life style: These include avoiding smoking, air pollution and stress. In addition, nutrition and diet restriction also have significant effect on anti-aging, especially reducing sugar from nutritional intake stabilizes insulin levels, and enhances natural production of growth hormone.
6. Physical activity: Regular activities such as jogging and swimming have profound effect on the improvement of general health, which is also anti-aging.
In addition to changing our lifestyle to gain anti-aging benefits, one of the safest strategies is to apply skin creams as a topical agent. This re-builds the skin from the inside causing wrinkles to be smoothed out by increasing collagen production. The most popular peptides in the market to achieve this goal are the Matrixyl Synthe 6 and Pro age peptides [2, 3]. An example cream is https://optimum-
Although natural aging is determined by genetic factors, we can prevent our external aging by the application of correct strategies in our lives. The important point is to make an extensive research on the correct methods, and choose the ones that are safe.
 L. Bolke, G. Schlippe, J. Gerb and W. Voss, "A Collagen Supplement Improves Skin Hydration, Elasticity, Roughness, and Density: Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Blind Study", Nutrients. 2019 Oct; 11(10): pp. 2494.
 D. Verga, "The Benefits of Matrixyl Synthe'6".
Page Updated Last on: Dec 09, 2020