Bioprocess Bags Market Gains Impetus with Growing Demand in Cell Culture: Fact.MR Report
Leading manufacturers participating in the bioprocess bags market are pushing for product improvements to minimize cross contamination, while maintaining sustainability and cost objectives.
"Strong and sustained growth in the pharmaceutical sector, coupled with financial support from government research and development agencies on bio-based products are key factors driving the market of bioprocess bags," says the Fact.MR report.
Bioprocess Bags Market - Takeaways
• Reusable bioprocess bags are expected to reflect strong growth on the back of cost benefits, especially with higher adoption in academic and research purposes.
• Biopharmaceutical applications accounts for significant market share owing to high popularity of disposables among contract service providers in the industry.
• North America is a major market for bioprocess bags owing to the numerous and large-scale biopharmaceutical production facilities, especially in the United States.
Read Report- https://www.factmr.com/
Bioprocess Bags Market - Drivers
• The use of bioprocess bags for media preparation and shipping of biologic materials is a key driver for market growth.
• Tech advancements including automation and machine learning in bioprocessing are creating a favorable environment for market players.
Bioprocess Bags Market - Constraints
• Lack of adequately skilled professionals to work with bioprocess bags is a major challenge, hindering adoption rates.
• Lack of awareness about the application of bioprocess bags, especially in developing countries is an obstacle to market growth.
Anticipated Market Impact by Coronavirus Outbreak
The coronavirus pandemic has affected the bioprocess bags market moderately. On one hand the industry has gained from increasing investments into the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. Also, autoclave, sterile, and heat resistant characteristics of bioprocess bags are estimated to create opportunities in hospitals and research facilities.
On the other hand, suspension of manufacturing activities has limited production and supplies. Also, uncertainty over the duration and severity of the lockdown has restricted consumer spending, which makes short term prospects of recovery a concern in the market.
Major manufacturers in the bioprocess bags market include but are not limited to Danaher Corporation, Saint Gobain, Merck, Sartorius AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Corning Incorporated, and Entegris Inc. among others.
PR Source- https://www.factmr.com/