News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
MetaCX and Valuize Launch Co.Lab To Help B2B SaaS Companies Transform Value Selling and Success
Collaborative Innovation Lab Is First-of-Its-Kind, Promising a Simple Starting Point for Digital Transformation of the B2B Customer Lifecycle
"With the economic pressures of subscription revenue models and increasing commoditization of SaaS product offerings, to ensure renewal and expansion, how B2B SaaS companies work with their customers must encompass a shared definition of value, mutual accountability to guide how they achieve outcomes together, and transparency into outcome achievement,"
· A prioritized roadmap that provides the actionable guideposts for change.
· A service blueprint that defines your desired-state customer lifecycle.
· A working prototype of your future-state digital customer experience.
· A strategic advisor to help guide your transformation.
Expected outcomes for Co.Lab participants include:
· Improved win rates and higher ACV by improving value alignment with prospects.
· Faster time to value through coordinated handoffs and shared success plans.
· Improved net revenue retention by reducing churn and unlocking expansion revenue.
Transforming the customer lifecycle doesn't happen overnight. It requires a focused effort to design the future state alongside the current state. Co.Lab helps B2B SaaS companies create a "digital twin" of their full customer lifecycle as the starting point for change, providing a space to actively design the future without disrupting the present.
"The Co.Lab concept was inspired by the digital experience and innovation labs found in virtually every large enterprise, where the goal is to design the future in a way that doesn't distract the company from the business they are running today," said Jake Sorofman, president of MetaCX. "Think of Co.Lab as a simplified and scaled down version of this concept."
Learn more about Co.Lab by visiting MetaCX.com or Valuize.co, or email email@example.com for more information on how to get started.
View full release: http://ow.ly/