Pace Center for Girls launches Virtual Holiday Auction Dec. 7-11
By: Pace Center for Girls, Lee County
Each year, generous donors provide dozens of silent auction packages to feature at Pace's Love That Dress! shopping extravaganza. Although this year's shopping event was postponed until 2021, Pace is opening the array of auction items up for bid in time for the holiday season, offering holiday gifting opportunities that also help support an important cause.
A sampling of the items up for bid includes:
· An island staycation for up to eight people with four days and three nights in a private home on North Captiva Island.
· A private in-home wine sampling experience for up to 12 people from PRP Wine International, along with a bottle of red wine and custom hand towels.
· A portrait session with Bradford Photography in New York or Palm Beach, a 20-inch wall portrait on canvas and a one-night stay at The Ritz-Carlton New York, Westchester or the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa.
· A round of golf for four at Talis Park, four tickets to Night Lights in the Garden at Naples Botanical Garden, four $25 gift cards to Bonefish Grill and a gently loved Lily Pulitzer dress.
· Family fun featuring four certificates to Jungle Golf, a tour of the Historic Burroughs Home, a one-year family membership to the IMAG History & Science Center, four single kayak rentals from Kayaks2U, and gifts and gift certificates from Love Boat Ice Cream and Dave & Buster's.
Bidding for the Virtual Holiday Auction opens at 8 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 7 and closes at 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 11. The community can pre-register for bidding and receive sneak previews at Shop4TheGirls.GiveSmart.com or text "Shop4TheGirls"
Proceeds from the auction will support Pace Center for Girls, Lee County in providing strength-based, gender-specific academic programs and counseling services that guide Pace girls in finding their voice and achieving their potential. Since its inception, Pace has helped more than 800 at-promise girls and young women in Lee County find the path to success despite the odds. After leaving Pace, 88% of students improved their academic performance, 96% had no involvement with the juvenile justice system within one year of exiting the program and 95% were either in school or gainfully employed.
For more information, visit Shop4TheGirls.GiveSmart.com or call 239-425-2366.